OHSAA Pre-Season Meet 2019
Saturday, August 17th
10:35 Varsity Boys 5K
11:45 Open Boys 5K
10:40 Open 2.5M
Purchase Tickets in advance at: https://ohsaa.org/tickets
During previous Cross Country Championships there was major traffic congestion, so the OHSAA has worked with local officials to combat this problem. Please follow the instructions below in order to expedite the parking process:
- If you are coming from the east, take Exit 126 off I-70, turn right onto Lancaster Road (State Route 37), then in one mile turn left onto National Road (State Route 40).
- If you are coming from the west, take Exit 122 Outville Road (State Route 158), then in one mile turn right onto National Road (State Route 40). Note that school transportation vehicles coming from the west should proceed to exit 126 so that they park in Lot A for participants.
- Some GPS systems instructed people coming from the west to proceed past National Trail and get off at Exit 126, Lancaster Road. This caused a huge backup. Please Exit at 122 if you are coming from the West except for school transportation vehicles (see previous note).
- Recreational Vehicles will be directed to Gate B from Route 40 to park inside the National Trail facility. The parking fee is $25. This is in addition to the $10 per person ticket cost.
- Parking Note: The parking lots are grass and can become muddy during inclement weather. Plan and dress accordingly!