Nike National Midwest Regionals (NXR)
Saturday, November 16th
Terre Haute, Indiana
States at National Trails Raceway
Saturday, November 2nd
Regionals at Pickerington North
Saturday, October 26th
Districts at Darby
Saturday, October 19th
OCC's at Davidson
Saturday, October 12th
EATON CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL -
Saturday, October 5
Fort St. Clair Park, Eaton, Ohio
11:00am. Race Time for ALL Runners
additional meet information https://www.baumspage.com/cc/eaton/edleas/2019/Meet%20Information.pdf
Saturday, September 28th
2:04pm. Sophomore Boys Race
4:16pm Boys Varsity Race
4:38pm. Boys JV Race
Genesee Valley Park, Rochester, NY , directions per Invitational website: www.google.com/maps/place/Genesee+Valley+Parkfirstname.lastname@example.org,-77.6475234,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89d14b51275da551:0xa3922228bf07c8a!8m2!3d43.1167182!4d-77.6453347
Saturday, September 21st
Dublin Jerome HS
7:00 - Boys 9/10 Race
8:30 - Boys Open Race
9:45 - Boys Varsity Race
Ohio Wesleyan University Invitational
Saturday, September 14th
Liberty Park, Powell
JV boys make-up races at 8:30 and 10:00
MSU Spartan Classic
Friday, September 13th
MSU Forest Akers Golf Course
Varsity boys race at 1:10 pm. (JV race cancelled)
HOT SUMMER BASH
Saturday, August 31
hosted by Hilliard Davidson High School
5100 Davidson Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026
Tentative Race Schedule:
9:00 am: 9/10 Boys Race
9:30 am: 9/10 Girls Race
10:00 am: Varsity Boys
10:30 am: Varsity Girls
11:00 am: Boys Open Race
11:30 am: Girls Open Race
Admission is $10 per vehicle, no other entry fee.
Teams please bring your contribution to the 'pot luck' style food tents. Everyone is welcome to eat!
Water, Sport Drinks and Hot Summer Bash T-shirts will be for sale.
Athletes should bring a running shirt for the 'T-Shirt Trade' Event after the races are over.
OHSAA Pre-Season Meet 2019
Saturday, August 17th
10:35 Varsity Boys 5K
11:45 Open Boys 5K
10:40 Open 2.5M
Purchase Tickets in advance at: https://ohsaa.org/tickets
During previous Cross Country Championships there was major traffic congestion, so the OHSAA has worked with local officials to combat this problem. Please follow the instructions below in order to expedite the parking process:
- If you are coming from the east, take Exit 126 off I-70, turn right onto Lancaster Road (State Route 37), then in one mile turn left onto National Road (State Route 40).
- If you are coming from the west, take Exit 122 Outville Road (State Route 158), then in one mile turn right onto National Road (State Route 40). Note that school transportation vehicles coming from the west should proceed to exit 126 so that they park in Lot A for participants.
- Some GPS systems instructed people coming from the west to proceed past National Trail and get off at Exit 126, Lancaster Road. This caused a huge backup. Please Exit at 122 if you are coming from the West except for school transportation vehicles (see previous note).
- Recreational Vehicles will be directed to Gate B from Route 40 to park inside the National Trail facility. The parking fee is $25. This is in addition to the $10 per person ticket cost.
- Parking Note: The parking lots are grass and can become muddy during inclement weather. Plan and dress accordingly!